Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 8, 2019

women who will empty my wallet.

Now IF she’s a lawyer or a dentist with good salary then it’s totally OK, because she can support herself and pay for her own stuff, BUT if she has a regular/middle class job..then this a a HUGE RED flag.
I hate women who sit with her cellphone the whole day, chat, watch Facebook, Instagram and make selfies every 5–10 minutes. RED FLAG. 
Women who touch their hair 26x times in 1 minute…OMG, Or women who look at them self when they pass a mirror or a reflecting glass window/door…you kill me.
I watch how she walks, talks and if she has a sense of humor, THIS for me is super important. I look for things that are cute NOW but will kill me after 1–2 years…example, a woman who giggles on everything I say, I mean like non stop. I even smell her perfume she wears…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét